The Art & Science of Dermatology
A 20 year tradition of personal attention for your skin care needs. Dr. Tomas Friedrich provides you with a comprehensive range of skin care services. And since he’ll be virtually the only doctor you’ll ever need to see, you’ll really get to know and trust him.
Dr. Tomas Friedrich has had over 20 years experience in the care and management of skin disorders and skin surgery. Including the treatment of acne, hair and nail disorders, rashes, skin allergies and skin blemishes.
Dr. Friedrich also has had extensive training and experience in the treatment of skin cancers and suspicious or unwanted moles; removal of cysts, ganglions, plantar and genital warts; repair of torn earlobes, removal of tattoos and unwanted skin blemishes.
Although Dr. Friedrich always checks non surgical solutions first, he’s performed countless minimally invasive procedures (known for less discomfort and recovery time). Including cosmetic procedures to help you feel beautiful! Questions on specific procedures? Just ask.
Skin Surgery Including:
- Skin Cancers & Suspicious or Unwanted Moles, Cysts & Ganglions, Plantar & Genital Warts
- Repair of Torn Earlobes
- Removal of Tattoos
- Treatment of Acne, Hair & Nail Disorders
- Skin Allergies & Rashes
- Evening & Same Day Appointments
Skin Care Tips
- Money Saver Hooked on using disposable cleansing cloths or facial wipes for cleaning your face? Since these packages are convenient but costly, take the time to cut each cloth in half when you buy the package. With a little extra effort you gain twice as many cleansing cloths and save some money in the process.
- Exfoliate, Exfoliate For a fast, at-home body exfoliation, mix olive oil with sea salt or sugar. Smooth over skin in circular motions all over the body, avoiding the breast area. Rinse off in the shower and apply your favorite moisturizer.
- Body Brush Dry brushing your skin before a shower is a great way to stimulate the natural oil glands in your body. Using a natural bristle body brush, start at your feet and lightly “brush” your skin in a circular motion. Follow by a warm shower and slather your body with your favorite moisturizer.
- Hand Moisturizer For regular, well-moisturized hands, keep hand cream on your desk at work or in the car. Apply the cream throughout the day to rejuvenate your cuticles and keep skin saturated.
- Natural Cleansers Dip into your fridge for facial cleansers when your regular cleanser runs out. In a pinch buttermilk, yogurt and even cream are gentle, natural skin cleansers.
- Moisturizer Alternative Instead of using a cream moisturizer after your bath or shower, rub almond oil (available at your local health food store) into your skin for a treat. Combined with a few drops of your favorite essential oil (peppermint, lavender or neroli) it will leave your skin smooth and supple.
- Make Shaving Easier An easy way to avoid razor burn after shaving is to moisturize beforehand. While shaving cream is the most popular method, try prepping your legs with hair conditioner for a few minutes before shaving. It will hold moisture on the leg longer and provide a very smooth shave.
- Skin Protection Always remember to use SPF 15 or higher to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun. When possible purchase cosmetics and moisturizers that already contain an SPF of 15 or higher.